FACILITIES – PRODUCTION PROCESS
NERA KRITIS has an 11.000m² production plant at Varipetro in the Municipality of Chania, Crete island, 2 warehouses in Athens (Acharnes and Koropi) and 2 branches (Inofyta and Chios). It also has representatives for its products throughout Greece.
At the end of 2015, a new water bottling production plant will be ready in the prefecture of Kilkis.
We assure health with the most modern and reliable disinfection methods such as:
- The use of bacterial-retaining 0,2 microns filters of pharmaceutical specifications.
- The use of UV ultraviolet radiation filters, as a safety net.
- The daily disinfection of all bottling lines with thermochemical processes.
We use technology for the production and purification of plastic bottles with:
- the use of compressed air with very high purity (oil free) for their formation.
- air transport of the bottles produced directly to bottling without the intervention of human hands.
- their rinsing with ozonised water, seconds before they are filled.
We are constantly increasing our bottling and plastic bottle packaging production capacities. Today, we have:
- The simultaneous operation of 4 bottling lines.
- A production capacity of 68.000 bottles per hour at the small package bottling line.
- A production capacity of 1.100 bottles per hour at the water dispenser bottle production line.
- The ability of transparent shrink film or cardboard box packaging.